Production Team Info
FirstNaz exists to make Christ-like disciples with a heart for God and a passion for people. The Production Team serves the church by creating a place where people are led to God’s throne and feel free to worship Him.
We serve diligently behind the scenes to support our team and pastors who serve on stage in any capacity of song, word, or video. Through our work, our online and in-person church family are able to hear the truth of God’s Word and experience God in a unified worship environment.
- Preparing the Elements: We serve to create a unified worship experience through technical elements. In placing Scripture or song lyrics, seamlessly transitioning to a countdown, or even in changing the atmosphere through lighting, we enable people to encounter and grow with God.
- Creating the Environment: We have the honour of enhancing the Spirit-filled environment of worship at FirstNaz through producing videos, graphics, and a weekly online & in-person service. We are charged to protect this environment, keeping it distraction-free and genuine, while maintaining a spirit of authenticity.
- Prepare in Prayer. Pray God’s heart for His people each and every time you serve. Ask God to move in a special way – to personally touch hearts and heal wounds and bring His lost children home. Pray for the specific personal moment of intimacy with Jesus that would forever change their lives.
- Serve when Scheduled and contact the Director of Operations, Steven Pridgen, when you need a replacement. Communications is crucial for building community and carrying out an effective ministry, so please let us know your availability to serve. If you are unavailable to serve due to not being in town or at church a specific week, remember to block-out the date in Planning Center.
- Be on time and check-in. Punctuality when serving on the camera team is crucial. When team members arrive late, it puts the entire team behind schedule.
- Remain Attentive. Operating a camera, running slides, or operating the audio mixer during a service can be mentally exhausting. However, it’s important to maintain focus throughout the duration of the message, as the work you are doing could eternally impact someone’s life. Even if you do not have an immediate responsibility during a service, please remain quiet and attentive. Keep phones away unless necessary.
- Serve with heart and commitment. We want you serving in your gifts and passions; in a ministry that is an overflow of love and enjoyable to you. If this ministry is not a fit, if you would like to investigate a new ministry team, or if you need a break from serving for a season, do not hesitate to let us know. This is why we are here – to walk through life with you!
- Smile. You have just served the Risen King and His Church! “This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.” (2 Corinthians 9:12).
7:45 AM: Audio Tech arrives to finalize setup
8:00 AM: Band begins rehearsal
9:30 AM: Band finishes rehearsal & Pre-Service Meeting Begins
9:45 AM: Doors open
9:55 AM: Countdown starts
10:00 AM: Service Begins
*Unless there is a special event, holiday, or other circumstance, we keep the schedule above each week to ensure that each element of the Sunday service starts on time. Punctuality is key to maintaining this schedule and helping ensure that everything runs smoothly each week.