As we partner with families, we desire to see kid’s come to know God and experience His love, so that they may have a sustainable faith for their lives and share His truth with the people and world they impact.
Sunday Mornings (during 10am service)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Check-in opens 30 minutes before the service. The check-in desk is at the side of the foyer near the main entrance and you can sign your children up there and receive their name tags. If you would like to attend their class with them for their first visit, just let the volunteers know and they’ll help you get signed up as well.
- Children accompany their parents/guardians to the service and are dismissed to kids church after the kid’s moment during the service.
- The nursery opens at 9:45 if you wish to drop off your 0-2 year olds before 10am.
- Ages 0-2 enjoy a playful environment with toys and activities.
- Ages 2-3 experience a Bible story, singing, craft, and other activities that introduce them to Jesus and being apart of a church community.
- Preschoolers experience large group kid’s worship time, followed by their own class with Bible learning and hands on activities.
- Elementary kids experience a large group kid’s worship time, with Bible storytelling. They then will be divided into small groups for the second half of the ministry hour to engage in conversation, exploration, and response to take them deeper into their learning.
If you would like to come visit our church and have a tour of our children’s ministry wing and learn more about what we do, please contact Pastor Laurel at email@example.com.
The Element is a mid-week ministry for grade 5 and 6 kids that focuses on discipleship, relationship, and serving! Beginning on September 20 and running every other Wednesday until June, preteens will come for supper, games, and a time to study God's Word with their friends and youth mentors!
Wednesdays, from 5:30-7pm at First Naz.
$25 registration fee covers cost of sweatshirt. Additional fees may apply for fun outings.
Please contact Pastor Laurel if you have any questions!