Effective August 1, 2020 the City of Calgary requires the wearing of face coverings or masks in indoor public areas, including our church facility.
Exceptions to the face coverings bylaw include:
- Children under 2 years of age
- People with underlying medical conditions or disabilities inhibiting their ability to wear a face covering
- People who are unable to place, use or remove a face covering safely without assistance
- People who are eating or drinking at a public premises that offers food or beverage services
- People engaging in an athletic or fitness activity
- People who are caregiving for or accompanying a person with a disability where wearing a face covering would hinder the accommodation of the person’s disability (for example, the ability to lip read)
- People who have temporarily removed their face covering where doing so is necessary to provide or receive a service (for example, a visit to the dentist)
Please note: Proof is not required if someone has an exception.
Please help us keep our church family safe by wearing a face mask when at the church building. If you need a face mask we have a small number of disposable masks available to give out. If you need more face masks you can also pick them up here.
For more information please visit the City of Calgary's Mask FAQ.