Our desire to grow children and families who are deeply rooted in God’s Word and fully alive in the Spirit. We want to create space and provide tools for children and their families to know and experience God, Jesus and Holy Spirit and live out their faith where they live, learn and play.
We have programming on Sunday mornings for children in the following categories:
- Nursery (0-2 years)
- Preschoolers (3-4 years)
- Young Kids (4-5 years)
- School Aged (Grades 1 to 6)
Preteens meet every other Wednesday night. Email Pastor Jen Snow for more information.
Children who are rooted in God’s Word and alive in the Spirit need to be nurtured in homes where their parents desire to have deep roots and a live Spirit-filled lives. We desire to support parents in this through:
- Multi-generational Sunday Morning Worship
- Tuesday Night Encounter Groups – resuming in September
- Family Aware Small Groups
- Weekly prayer and accountability groups
- Encounter God Weekend
- Awana Ministries -coming Sept 2019